I am visiting churches in Northern Virginia (Washington D.C. area)to find and list churches that have bands. I won't rate them, but I will describe the service/event and what the band set-up was like. If you're shopping for a church and want good gospel,rock or acoustic based music, check out this blog!

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Sorry I've been out of the loop...

Howdy Floks-
I must apologize for having NO band blog for so long. Unfortunately, I contracted Lyme disease - meaning I got bit by a tiny little tick that had a bunch of bacteria that is REALLY bad for humans and other mammals. I couldn't drive, read or walk too well. Needless to say, visiting church bands and writing about their music was pretty much impossible. I had to quit for ever-so-long.

The good news is that after heavy duty antibiotics by IV (and a whole bunch of other medicines) I can now walk on my own steam, drive, write and read again. It has been a really difficult journey that I do not recommend to anyone. My advice to you is PUT ON YOUR BUG REPELLENT!! I'm thinking seriously of AstroTurfing my lawn and encasing my dogs in plastic.

Anyway, I plan on visiting some more churches here in the DC area and describing their bands. I'd love to have some company in this endeavor. If you want to travel around visting very cool church bands, please feel free to do so and post your findings. It's a great way to make contacts and hear some wonderful music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home